Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Fathers Day

Fathers Day



I must apologize for how long this has taken to get posted. In honor of fathers day I wanted this to be the perfect post! For all the fathers out there including my buddy Joel (first Father's day as a dad, congratulations!) But specifically for my dad.

Dad, I love you. Your example to me of what a man and a father ought to be has stuck with me. Thank you for your integrity and for showing me how to be a Godly man. Your love for mom and us kids never changed. Looking back, I can remember times when I didn't understand why you wouldn't let me do the things that I thought I couldn't live without. But, now that those hard learned lessons are proving themselves to be invaluable, words can't express how thankful I am. I am proud to call you dad. Thank you!

Love,

Your son.


Today's Top Ten Pictures of Fathers:





2 / 52: Daddy~Daughter Time
by -Teddy
Daddy's girl
by js_moorman
daddy dance
by queen's lace
Father and Son
by chuchogm
Fathers hands
by Garlyn
I can hardly wait to see you come of age
by neloqua
In Daddy's Hand
by Dan and Sarah In daddy's hands
by forumyonly1
Bébé bonheur
by Etolane with daddy
by cicos
Thanks everyone for sharing
Goodnight and Enjoi!

Again, sorry this post took so long, should be back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment