Saturday, June 2, 2007

Yosemite

My friend today was talking about her fathers love of nature photography. Specifically remarking on the beauty of Yosemite. I personally have never been but as I searched through today's pictures I realized that I need to go.

Here for your wilderness enjoiment, today's Top Ten Pictures of Yosemite National Park:


Afternoon Creek
by flopper

Approaching Storm At Olmstead Point II In B/W
by Images In The Backcountry El Capitan Yosemite National Park
by Jim's outside photos half dome reflection
by Stormygirl Hetch Hetchy
by Laura Travels
Lake Tenaya, Yosemite , CA
by slimdandy Merced River
by Buck Forester Mirror Lake
by Thespis of the Bay Moody evening on Mono Lake
by ue06 vista over green lake
by ue06
Thanks everyone for sharing
Goodnight and Enjoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment