Friday, June 22, 2007

Squirrels

Don't ask me why, it all started with this picture.
I really don't know who took it originally. There are three people that have it in their photostream, so I just linked to one of them. Then, I started seeing a lot of pictures of squirrels on flickr. Squirrels just make great subjects, I guess...

Today's Top Ten Pictures of Squirrels:


claws
by dotpolka Kilroy Was Here
by MrClean1982 lively conversation
by Genista Made it Through
by Fort Photo Mayor of Squirrelsville, Maine
by Nikographer [Jon] NuttyMcLittle
by ElectrikCandyland Ooompfh!
by dewaun.simmons Ready to Pose (cropped & shopped)
by the näyrde von göbbels Red Squirrel in the Early Snow
by stellaretriever The REAL Reason Squirrels Are Jittery
by greenkayak73
Thanks everyone for sharing,
Goodnight and Enjoi!

2 comments: