Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On The Fence

Something has to separate one area from another.

Today's Topic, Top Ten Pictures of Fences:


Checkerboard Shadows
by Johnny Blood
Fence line to no where....
by Jer Baer Fence to the Pacific
by edwinsail Fence
by shortbri Fenceline
by dewaun.simmons Fenceline
by K Kay Fenceline
by Harry Davis Fenceline (Almost 107)
by stinkymcgee (michael) safety net
by The 10 cent designer Virginia Route 231
by DSutherland
Thanks Everyone for Sharing,
Goodnight and Enjoi!

2 comments:

  1. My photo was STOLEN from the internet WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!!

    K Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen (K Kay)

    I created this post about a year ago.

    My goal with this site is simple. I want to create a place where 1. art can be appreciated, and 2. the artists can get extra exposure.

    I alway provide a link back to the artists flickr page as well as their photostream as I have done here with your photo.

    I am not sure I understand you. Are you saying that the flickr user, K Kay stole your photo? or are you saying that I stole your photo?

    Either way, I have only had two people request their photos be removed and would be more than willing to remove your photo as well. If I am giving credit to the wrong artist here, please let me know and I will adjust the tag accordingly.

    Thank you and sorry for any miscommunication.

    ReplyDelete