Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Water Fountains

As opposed to the waterfalls that we looked at a couple of days ago, water fountains are man-made. As you may have noticed I have cut back on the amount of pointless yamering that I normally indulge in. That is because I want this blog to be all about the pictures.

Please help me out by commenting on the fine pics you see here. Either in the comment section of this blog or on the individual comment section of each picture. Thanks.

Tonights theme - Top Ten Pictures of Water Fountains:


“The future belongs to him who knows how to wait” ~ Russian proverb
by varungm
Capitol Fountain
by Johnny Blood
Caramelized Sugar
Colored Water
by Paul J Whaley FOUNTAIN OF TREVI REVISITED
by mariotto52 Take a look!
by Anna Pagnacco Trafalgar Square
by kayodeok Untitled
by andrewlee1967 Untitled
by Lee-la Watery Sunrise
by sunsurfr Thanks everyone for sharing
Goodnight and Enjoi!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! I am humbled to be in the company of such amazing photos!

    Lee-la

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and all the pictures . So glad to know that i got noticed. :) Thanks
    -varun

    ReplyDelete