Monday, May 16, 2011

End of Times

Via Flickr:
Press 'L' and F11 for best view. VIew the Original 1400 px size here.

Note: If you know where this is, please don't mention it in the comments. I don't want to promote more photographers going here until the law is on our side.

Two years ago today, I posted an image here on flickr with an accompanying story of lost coastal access. Maybe it is the time of year that does it to me as my interest renewed in at least getting one opportunity to photograph this location. Under cover of darkness, Diego, Cripps, and I walked down to the beach to photograph sunrise. And a beautiful morning it was. It was every bit as magical as I expected with volcanic rocks, massive sea caves, and of course, the unique rock formation in this photo.

I really can't get into details about it as I don't want to stir anything up. All I can say is that I plan on doing my part in contacting the California Coastal Commission to express my sincere desire to have access to this stretch of coast open once more.

(And the map is not accurate, just felt like putting it somewhere that IS open to the public)

No comments:

Post a Comment