Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glowed.

Glowed. by Ting Hay
Glowed., a photo by Ting Hay on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I adore the light painter.
For the sky is his lover
and the sea is his favorite
I can only see and admire.

He always searches for the light,
and I can never hold him back.
Still wonder if he ever looks for me.
He did. And once, I was glowed.


----

glow
intr.v. glowed, glow·ing, glows
1. To shine brightly and steadily, especially without a flame:
2.a. To have a bright, warm, usually reddish color, b. To flush; blush.
3. To be exuberant or radiant: parents glowing with pride.

n.
1. A light produced by a body heated to luminosity; incandescence.
2. Brilliance or warmth of color, especially redness
3. A sensation of physical warmth.
4. A warm feeling, as of pleasure or well-being.


---

Dear friends,

Danbo was so pleased and I got a starstruck when I know he's on Flickr Blog :)
Thank you to Astig!! and Fung for letting me know.
It's been awhile. I know. And I'm always back. Thank you for the generous visits to check me out :) Very kind of you.

I hope image this will glow your screen somehow :)

For someone, it might glow the heart too :)


Copyright Photo Elita Supargo © 2007-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment