Saturday, May 14, 2011
I adore the light painter.
For the sky is his lover
and the sea is his favorite
I can only see and admire.
He always searches for the light,
and I can never hold him back.
Still wonder if he ever looks for me.
He did. And once, I was glowed.
intr.v. glowed, glow·ing, glows
1. To shine brightly and steadily, especially without a flame:
2.a. To have a bright, warm, usually reddish color, b. To flush; blush.
3. To be exuberant or radiant: parents glowing with pride.
1. A light produced by a body heated to luminosity; incandescence.
2. Brilliance or warmth of color, especially redness
3. A sensation of physical warmth.
4. A warm feeling, as of pleasure or well-being.
Danbo was so pleased and I got a starstruck when I know he's on Flickr Blog :)
Thank you to Astig!! and Fung for letting me know.
It's been awhile. I know. And I'm always back. Thank you for the generous visits to check me out :) Very kind of you.
I hope image this will glow your screen somehow :)
For someone, it might glow the heart too :)
Copyright Photo Elita Supargo © 2007-2010