Friday, May 6, 2011

GOLD & BLUE

GOLD & BLUE by carlosm76
GOLD & BLUE, a photo by carlosm76 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
This is a long exposure taken last year at the beuatiful Florida Keys.
This was a day that I actually went to Bahia Honda in hope of catching a nice sunset. It turned out that there were no discernable clouds and no real color.
Feeling totally disappointed, I hoped in my car and started heading back to Miami. As I drove I notice on my left hand side this pier sticking out inot the ocean and there was the last glimmer of golden fleeting sunset light hitting on the side of the brick part of this pier. It looked really appealing to me and I thought that with a little contrast in Photoshop this could really pop out. So I stopped off the side of the raodand shot away a few long exposures at different focal lengths and this is one of them.
Hope you all have had a nice week.
Have a great Friday folks.
As always, thanks for stopping by and looking, I appreciate your comments & critiques.


Please view large on black

No comments:

Post a Comment