Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thirsty?

Well, no clever quote or song for this post, just a simple question. When you are thirsty, what do you do to slake that thirst? What is your drink of choice? Do you like clean, pure, ice cold water? Do you prefer beer, liquer, or some other spirit? What about soda (or pop)? Do you prefer coke or pepsi? Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper? Iced tea or lemonade? Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Cran-Rasberry Juice? Milk? There are so many ways to quench the thirst.

Another way to look at it. What makes you thirsty? Can an picture do that? I know it does it for me. I just have to see a tall frosty glass with little bubbles dancing above the rim slowly softening the edges of perfectly square cubes of ice and I start salivating like Pavlov's dogs.

Today: Top Ten Pictures that make me thirsty.

Note. There is a particularly delicious looking picture of an orange splashing into water. Obviously you can't really drink an orange. But how sweet it would be to squeeze that orange (and about 20 more) into a glass and drink the nectar down!! I once had the opportunity to go to a neighbors house, pick a bag of oranges, squeeze them all into a big glass pitcher. The resulting drink was sweeter and more fulfilling than any glass of orange juice I had ever had or have since. New life goal: Have orange tree in yard.

So go grab yourself a glass of whatever it is that you prefer and while you drain it down, have a tasty look at these top ten pictures of the day!

Enjoi!

drink up
by M_thanhouser_photos
liquid
by adlin

Blue Mosque
by louna.malaussene

Blue Curacao
by Weed Graphic

Coke Blak
by weezerrock007

day i got cookie
by Splat Worldwide

Splash
by strelitzia

Refresco
by taylorkoa22


Refreshing Beverages
by rcvernors

Drink Dr. Pepper!
by Darwin Bell

Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew are most definitely my favorite carbonated beverages. Recently, Dr. Pepper ran a national ad campaign in the United States using the Queen song, "I want it all" I played that song somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 times driving in my car... because it felt "right" Anyway, speaking of things that make me thirsty, everytime that song pops into my head, I make a quick dash for the fridge to grab an icy cold Pepper! "wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

So, since I haven't got a better song, here's Queen.

Adventure seeker on an empty street

Just an alley creeper light on his feet

A young fighter screaming with no time for doubt

With the pain and anger cant see a way out

It aint much I'm asking I heard him say

Gotta find me a future move out of my way

I want it all I want it all I want it all and I want it now

I want it all I want it all I want it all and I want it now

Listen all you people come gather round

I gotta get me a game plan gotta shake you to the ground

Just give me what I know is mine

People do you hear me just give me the sign

It aint much I'm asking if you want the truth

Heres to the future for the dreams of youth

I want it all (give it all) I want it all I want it all and I want

It nowI want it all (yes I want it all) I want it all (hey)I want it all and I want it now

Im a man with a one track mind

So much to do in one life time (people do you hear me)

Not a man for compromise and wheres and whys and living

Lies

So Im living it all (yes Im living it all)

And Im giving it all (and Im giving it all)

Yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah I want it all all all all

It aint much Im asking if you want the truth

Heres to the future

Hear the cry of youth (hear the cry hear the cry of youth)

I want it all I want it all I want it all and I want it now

I want it all (yeah yeah yeah) I want it all I want it all and I Want it now

I want it Now I want it I want it

As always, thanks everybody!!

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment